Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 5

Still doing pretty good.Yesterday had pasta with veggies,chicken and mixed it with Philly Cooking Cream.Also when my window first opened I had 2 tacos left over from another supper.

I still am not really starving like I thought I would be and when my window opens I don't go gungho for food so that is a good thing I think.I acually feel more lighter and free from not thinking about food choices constantly.

Now to work on drinking more water...xD

Will be weighing myself on Thursday which will be 1 week for me.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Great to hear that you are liking the fast 5 way of life so far. I remember when I first started. I had never felt better in my life. Others tried to discredit what I was doing as "unhealthy" but my health has never been better and it is all thanks to intermittent fasting!

Keep it up! IT WORKS!

Rhonda said...

Thank you Jenna! I just love your blog..it is such a inspiration to me!

Post a Comment