Thursday, March 24, 2011

Weigh in day!

ok..it has been 1 week since I started living my life the Fast 5 way and I now weigh 176.1 for a loss of 1.3 lbs..It is not bad at all since I still eat what my family eats for supper.I do notice that my appetite has changed alot and I get full on just a quarter of what I used to eat.

I am still working on being more consistent with my weight workouts which on try to do on Monday,Wednesday and Fridays but sometimes I do forget .But I still do my Gazelle at least 6 days a week for 60 minutes a day.

Yesterday I had 2 tortillas with taco meat and sour cream, Bleu Cheese and Bacon Cheeseburgers but could only eat one of those and a cup of coffee with skinny creamer.Also the coffee had coconut oil that I added to it.I read up on the benefits of CO for health and weight loss and I was hooked!

When I am not in my window I drink water,herbal tea & diet soda.

I can really see me living my life this way and it is getting easier to do.It's doable when no food is off limits so you don't have a urge to cheat or feel like you are missing something by cutting out certain treats.

I want  to start making healthier choices in my window and even though I am going to be making better food choices,knowing that I can also have any food that I want actually keeps me on the straight and narrow.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

That's a great start! I think at first just eat what you feel like, I really does make it easier to get you on the schedule and keep you motivated. Once you are used to it and it becomes part of your life, you can then tweek it a bit. Little changes are the key.

You might want to consider getting rid of the diet soda during the fasted state for a week or so and seeing if there is a bigger change on the scale. There is research out there that diet soda does actually make us gain weight even though it says zero calories. The theory is that the body still recognizes it as sugar because there is an insulin response to it, so it would technically break your fast as the goal is to keep you in that fat burning mode...Something to think about.

Keep it up!

Jenna said...

Oh, and that would be the same for any no calorie sweetener, so even chewing gum would have the same effect...I do use a natural sweetener in my tea though called stevia and find that I don't see a difference but see what works for you...

Post a Comment