Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hello there!

This is my first post...yay!

Just wanted to say that this blog is about my experiences with the Fast 5 lifestyle (don't like the word "diet").

For those of you that don't know about Fast 5 you can check out their website for tons of info but in a nutshell you basically have a eating window that is 5 hours long.You are fasting the remaining time.My window is 1 pm to 6 pm but I also will move it as needed as it suits me for holidays and such.

It is not a fad or unhealthy for you but based on scientific research and studies.

This way of eating is so freeing because I am not constantly thinking about food and surprisingly I am not as hungry as I thought I would be.Now you don't lose weight quickly but at a average of 1 to 2 lbs a week but it could be more or could be less depending on the person.

You are not restricting ANY food or the amounts which means you don't feel the urge to cheat and oddly enough I notice that I am starting to feel full with less after only 4 days on it.

Yesterday I had tacos for supper and a ice cream cone later for a snack

0 comments:

Post a Comment